Reward dots, red sad smiley Motivate, inspire, rate, Ø 19 mm, red
- A sticker with a sad red smiley face says more than a 1000 words
- Suitable for marking for school teachers, nursery teachers and tutors and in the home
- Permanent and secure adhesion
- Chlorine and PVC-free paper
- In a smart dispenser, from where you pull the dots as required
A sticker with a sad red smiley face says more than a 1000 words. If you are a school teacher, nursery teacher or tutor, you can use Avery's reward dots, 3859, in your marking. These are round, printed red sad smiley stickers, which you can use to to express your opinion without using words or as a supplement to your feedback. They can be used individually or as a supplement to written feedback. It's a quick, easy and effective way to provide an assessment.
As well as using the reward dots as part of teaching, you can also use them in the home. They stick permanently to paper, cardboard etc. and are perfect for e.g. school books and posters, flip charts etc. The award dots come on a roll in a smart dispenser, from where you remove them as required. There are 250 dots in a dispenser.