Recycled Mailing Labels 199.6 x 143.5 mm, Laser
- Off-white labels made from recycled paper, certified with "Blauer Engel"
- Chlorine-free bleaching, water-based environmentally-friendly adhesive on labels
- Jam-free printing with no adhesive residues, suitablefor standard laser printers
- Trouble-free printing for laser printers tested and certified by TÜV SÜD
- Free templates & software for address labels under www.avery.eu/print
Certified with the "Blue Angel" environmental label, made from 100% recycled paper.
Made from 100% recycled paper.
The product is 100% made and processed in Germany.
CO₂-emissions at the production site are offset by climate projects.
The off-white recycled shipping labels LR7168-100 for laser printers in the format 199,1x143,5mm from AVERY are perfect for parcels and packages. 200 address labels on 100 sheet per pack. The labels are made of chlorine-free bleached recycled paper.
No additional deforestation, no creation of emmissions and considerably lower consumption of energy and water during production and the production waste is completely recycled. You can rely on jam-free printing with no adhesive residues left in the printer.
Trouble-free printing for laser printers tested and certified by TÜV SÜD. Design and print your address labels the quick and easy way - for the free AVERY templates and software please visit www.avery.eu or use the templates integrated in the Microsoft® Office packages. Extra quick handling thanks to the innovative QuickPEEL™ feature. Suitable for all standard colour/laser printers.