Recycled Address Labels 99.1 x 33.9 mm, Laser
- Off-white labels made from recycled paper
- Chlorine-free bleaching, water-based environmentally-friendly adhesive on labels
- Jam-free printing with no adhesive residues, suitablefor standard laser printers
- Trouble-free printing for laser printers tested and certified by TÜV SÜD
- Free templates and software for labels under www.avery.eu/print
Certified with the "Blue Angel" environmental label, made from 100% recycled paper.
Made from 100% recycled paper.
The product is 100% made and processed in Germany.
CO₂-emissions at the production site are offset by climate projects.
The off-white recycling address labels LR7162-100 for laser printers in the format 99,1x33,9mm from AVERY are perfect for labelling DIN long envelopes. 1600 address labels on 100 sheet per pack. The labels are made of chlorine-free bleached recycled paper.
No additional deforestation, no creation of emmissions and considerably lower consumption of energy and water during production and the production waste is completely recycled. You can rely on jam-free printing with no adhesive residues left in the printer.
Trouble-free printing for laser printers tested and certified by TÜV SÜD. Design and print your address labels the quick and easy way - for the free AVERY templates and software please visit www.avery.eu or use the templates integrated in the Microsoft® Office packages. Extra quick handling thanks to the innovative QuickPEEL™ feature. Suitable for all standard laser printers.