Ultra Resistant Outdoor Labels 52 x 74 mm, Laser
- Extremely durable labels for the toughest applications
- Extra strong adhesion even on difficult surfaces, stretchable PE material
- Oil-, dirt- and temperature resistant (-40°C to +150°C), washable
- Sea water and UV resistant, non-ageing, weatherproof labels
- Resistant to many solvents and cleaning agents
The product is 100% made and processed in Germany.
CO₂-emissions from the production material and the manufacturing process are compensated for through climate projects.
The white, ultra-resistant strecthable labels B5274-50 in the format 52x74 mm from AVERY are extremely durable for the toughest applications in- and outdoors. Matt coated film labels made of flexible polyethylene on 50 sheet. Due to their strecthable ability and strong adhesion even on difficult surfaces, they are particularly suitable for labelling in production and warehousing and for the labelling of containers and signage. The seawaterproof film labels are ultra-resistant, weatherproof and oil-, dirt-, UV- and temperature-resistant (-40°C bis +150°C). Additionally, the washable labels are resistant to many solvent and cleaning materials. Design and print your weatherproof labels the quick and easy way - for the free Avery templates and software please visit www.avery.eu. Suitable for all standard laser printers.