Recycled Multipurpose Labels For general use, 48.5 x 25.4 mm, off-white
- Labels made of recycled paper
- Chlorine free bleaching, environmentally-friendly, water-based adhesive
- Jam-free printing, suitable for all standard printers and copiers
- Trouble-free printing for laser printers tested and certified by TÜV SÜD
- Free templates and software under www.avery.eu/print
Certified with the "Blue Angel" environmental label, made from 100% recycled paper.
Made from 100% recycled paper.
The product is 100% made and processed in Germany.
CO₂-emissions at the production site are offset by climate projects.
The off-white Recycled multipurpose labels LR3657-10 in the format 48,5 x 25,4 mm from AVERY are perfect for the labelling of brochure covers. 400 Recycled multipurpose labels on 10 sheet.
The labels are made of chlorine free recycled label paper. There are no emissions during production and production waste ist completely recycled. The multipurpose labels are compatible with most standard laser- and inkjet printers and copiers.
Enjoy jam-free printing with no adhesive residues left in the printer. Trouble-free printing for laser printers tested and certified by TÜV SÜD.
Design and print your labels the quick and easy way - for the free AVERY templates and software please visit www.avery-zweckform-eu/print or use the templates integrated in the Microsoft® Office packages.